IIS SERVICE has a long and acknowledged experience in the management of any issues relating to stability analysis, inspection, control, maintenance of above ground atmospheric storage tanks.
In the field of structural analysis IIS SERVICE is able to provide, through its Engineering department, the following services:
- Thickness Acceptability evaluation of the components according to API Std 653;
- Design and verification of atmospheric tanks by means of the software ETANK2014;
- Assessment of the components to new operating conditions according to API 579-1;
- Structural analysis for fixed roof according to API Std 650 and NTC 2008 (DM 14/01/2008);
- Structural analysis for floating roof according to API Std 650 and API Std 579-1;
- Evaluation of the conditions for exemption from the hydrostatic test according to API Std 653;
- Verification of calibration procedures according to ISO 7507.
The IIS Group is also able to give full assistance to carry out inspection, testing, maintenance and inspection planning with criteria based on the API - Risk Based Inspection (RBI) technology.